From isolated data silos to learning memories
A graph is a representation mechanism of the data from several sources once the data has been connected.
Knowledge is derived by the user while analysing the fully connected data graph and that makes it deep & insightful and most commonly discover new information
The Quorum 360 Knowledge Graph
Benefits of using knowledge graphs for data representation
• The world is entities and relations!
• Intelligible domain model instead of complex (physical) data model
• Schema-on-read instead of complex schema migration for extensions
• Easy integration of multiple data sources (schemas) and types (structured, unstructured, …)
• Formal semantic representation enables inference and machine processing